Getting Broader, Deeper Adoption of Your e-Purchasing Technology
Forrester expects companies will spend more than $1 billion in 2014 on expanding, upgrading, or replacing their ePurchasing systems. While most will reap significant benefits from their investment, Forrester’s past experience suggests that many will struggle with low adoption — by buyers, business users, and suppliers.
In this webinar, Duncan will describe
- The best practices for selecting and implementing ePurchasing solutions that have been identified from years of research.
- How to balance functionality and integration when picking products.
- How to tackle the adoption challenge head on. and
- How to plan for the transformation that mobility and analytics will bring to purchasing processes.
- Duncan Jones, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research Inc.
- Zachary Bolt, Manager, Solutions Consulting, Zycus Inc.
Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at 2 pm EST