Just two-days away from the event, the checklist is almost through and the Horizon team is all geared up to ensure the conference attendees have a wonderful time.
In the third leg of Horizon, the event speaker roster boasts of some of the best industry analysts, procurement practitioners from global companies like Colgate-Palmolive, Emirates NBD, Celgene Corporation, Armstrong World Industries and many more. And, the keynote speaker, Captain. Richard Phillips.
We also have our second annual Zycus Customer Awards taking place at the event’s much awaited evening beach party. The customers have been judged on various parameters and a winner has been chosen for the five awards categories. Watch this space to know the winner names.
One of the biggest advantages of being a part of such an event is the opportunity to network and make new connections. Horizon 2014 offers dedicated time-slots of networking sessions for the attendees to interact with peers and analysts. These sessions offer a quality discussion time apart from the usual networking opportunities during breaks and meals.
So this was just some pre-event download for our readers.
We will keep you posted with the live event happenings through our social media channels.
Stay with us on this one!
- Blog – How can Marketing and Procurement work better together?
- Blog – Top 10 Winning Skills for Procurement Professionals
- Start Your Cognitive Procurement Journey with Zycus
- Webinar – All In On Analytics: Running Your Procurement Organization by the Dashboard Lights
- White Paper – Procurement Analytics: Empowering the Future of Procurement