Planning for e-Sourcing Success: Demystifying the Sourcing Landscape
Even the best procurement and strategic sourcing teams need software solutions to drive internal adoption of best practices, make the best vendor selections, get spend under control, and monitor ongoing performance.
This web seminar will provide:
- Updated views of sourcing technology capabilities across the sourcing process, from spend analytics and supplier discovery, through negotiations, contracting and ongoing project management
- A different – perhaps better – way to segment solutions based on their specific needs and expected benefits, rather than working though a given provider’s list of features
This event will also feature real-world case studies demonstrating how diverse organizations – from manufacturing to services and everything in between – are leveraging comprehensive eSourcing solutions to support truly global, end-to-end management and control over well-defined and well-informed sourcing processes.
Join us for this webinar as we simplify the sourcing landscape.
1. Thomas Kase, Principal Analyst, Spend Matters Group, LLC
2. Richard Waugh, Vice-President Corporate Development, Zycus Inc.
1. Dave Castro, CPSM, MCIPS, Senior Executive – Onsite Education, Institute for Supply Management™
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2013