Organizations are always looking out for ways to cut costs and save more.
In fact as per Deloitte’s global chief procurement officer survey 2017 – “Cost reduction remains one of the top priorities for CPOs globally with nearly 40% of the CPOs primarily focusing on consolidating spend”. The major challenge faced by CPOs is having granular level visibility across the organizational spends.
Another challenge faced by CPOs is getting Finance to agree on Procurement’s savings contributions. In fact, almost half of Finance leaders believe that not even 20% of savings generated by procurement drop down to the bottom line – as per a study by Protiviti.
Steer through these challenges by analyzing your spend and creating a single-agreed-source-of-truth for your procurement savings.
Register for this complimentary solution demo to learn how learn how the solution can help you to meet your procurement savings objectives through:
- Accurate, consistent, timely, detailed visibility into spending
- Improved data quality and minimized maverick spend
- Easy identification of savings opportunities to accelerate decision making
- Calculation of the impact of procurement savings on P&L and balance sheet
- Ensuring transparency into forecasted and achieved savings by maintaining a single-agreed-source-of-truth
- Mapping and automating of existing approval workflows for efficient collaboration between procurement and finance
Date: 15th November 2017, Wednesday
Time: 11 AM ET
Manager, Solutions Consulting