Today’s procurement workforce and talent pool is likely to be substantially different than when you first started leading others. With five generations in the workforce, global growth, and constantly changing technology; the need to recruit, develop and retain tomorrow’s leaders is more crucial than ever.
As if these challenges weren’t enough, the current demographics, need for new skill-sets to handle risk/complexity, global outsourcing and insufficient supply of new, broadly trained, articulate practitioners are sounding a warning for all of business. A “perfect storm” lies ahead for both recruitment and retention of procurement leaders, and only the prepared will be able to navigate the turbulence.
This Webinar Event Includes 1 CEH Certificate that will be provided 24 hours after the conclusion.
Attend this upcoming webinar to discuss:
- Realities of looking ahead at the required skills for developing future procurement leaders
- Need for new skill-sets to handle risk/complexity & global outsourcing
- Closing the gap with a talent development plan and a recruiting strategy
- Challenges and successful tips for your strategy to “build the bench”
- Live Q&A session with Donald Klock
Title: Procurement’s Perfect Storm: Talent Management
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Time: 11:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour