[UPCOMING WEBINAR] Keep Friends Close, Suppliers Closer: Valuing and Managing Suppliers Strategically
With Suppliers being at the heart of Procurement, every aspect related to supplier is key to a successful collaboration. On the other hand, a lack of supply chain visibility increases the probable exposure of companies to blind risk, leading to huge unwarranted losses and a weakening of competitive advantage.
Many Supply Management organizations have capitalized on trends such as outsourcing and globalization to optimize supply chain costs and drive profitability by sourcing from the best value suppliers across the globe. However, many are now also realizing that their increasingly global and complex supply chains have the potential to dramatically increase their exposure to risk – risk due to potential supply chain disruptions, regulatory compliance, data privacy, or even their very brand identity and reputation.
Join Richard Waugh, VP, Corporate Development, Zycus and Gerard Smith, President, Global Risk Management Solutions (GRMS) as they share the best practices that market leading organizations are implementing now, as they move into the new SRM – Supplier Risk Management – including these key areas of focus:
- Defining Supplier Risk for Procurement and Establishing a Risk Management Program
- On-Boarding Right the First Time – Preventative Risk Management
- Segmenting and Prioritizing Suppliers – Screening for Risk
- Performing Supplier Risk Assessments – and Taking Action
- Measuring Value – What are the Key Metrics and ROI Drivers?
- Proactively Monitoring and Mitigating Potential Risks
Date: October 19th, 2016
Time: 11 AM EDT
This Webinar Event Includes 1 CEH Certificate, which will be provided to live attendees after the conclusion of the presentation.