“Organizations which don’t manage their contracts effectively will be at a tremendous competitive disadvantage.” goes the quote by Tim Cummins, director of IACCM. Contract management plays an important role in maintaining an effective and competitive supply chain.
As both commercial and government organizations strive to manage the complexity of their contracts, streamlining and optimizing negotiations continues to be an area generating significant return.
4 out of 5 IACCM members in a recent survey see need for greater collaboration and that negotiation in the future will be more of a ‘continuum’. In the future we will see:
– An increasing focus on industry and commercial standards
– Strategies for reducing low value negotiations
– An increased use of technology in the negotiations process
Join us for this webinar as we explore how thought leaders are crafting the Future Shape of Negotiations.
1. Tim Cummins, President & CEO, IACCM
2. Richard Waugh, VP – Corporate Development, Zycus
Date: Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Click here, to register for the webinar.