Effective User Adoption of Enabling Procurement Technologies (EPTs): Exploring the Drivers & Barriers
Procurement technologies, intended to facilitate and support the sourcing and management of goods and services, have evolved significantly over the last 15 years. However, the effective adoption and use of electronic procurement technologies (EPTs) is still a “black box” for many companies, and postulated benefits remain elusive. Many practitioners are overwhelmed by the proliferation of EPT offerings, are faced with user adoption resistance, and are questioning the efficacy of EPTs.
To address these challenges and to provide insight into the current state of EPT adoption, a two-phase industry study was conducted by Zycus and Michigan State University. The Study consisted of a series of in-depth interviews followed by wide-ranging surveys with procurement leaders. The results provide insights as to the drivers and barriers of user adoption, types of EPTs being utilized, adoption best practices & leading performance metrics.
- Motivations for the implementation procurement technologies leading to better ROI.
- The dominant and dormant drivers for EPT adoption for effective use of technology.
- How to overcome training and implementation challenges and promote technologies, through various success stories.
- Adoption best practices & leading performance metrics currently utilized in the industry
Join our expert panel for an in-depth discussion and live-polling on the drivers for efficient and effective realization of procurement technologies by increasing user adoption, both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Linda Woock, Strategic Sourcing Program Manager, University of Minnesota
- Dr. Tobias Schoenherr, Associate Professor, Michigan State University
- Richard Waugh, VP Corporate Development, Zycus Inc.
The Webinar was on April 23, 2015 at 2PM ET and you can Access here.
Until then, click on the download button below to read the report- Effective User Adoption of Enabling Procurement Technologies (EPTs): Exploring the Drivers & Barriers, to understand the procurement technology adoption landscape.
Related Posts By Category
MOST POPULAR POSTS
Sorry. No data so far.