The Business Need for Procure to Pay Solution
What happens when your organization uses first-generation Procure to Pay solution?
- You may be discouraged by the complicated requisition approval processes imposed by the software, and so find a way to purchase outside the P2P system, essentially making a “maverick purchase”
- Your business users may struggle with tools that are difficult to use and offer limited product choices
- You may find it difficult to locate and order the product or services needed
- The P2P implementation may suffer from low adoption and compliance
How We Help You
Zycus’ Next Generation Procure-to-Pay Solution acts as a GPS for your P2P process.
The P2P solution will provide:
- Easy-to-use: Amazon-like shopping interface and Google-type search engine
- Guided buying to steer users to right category /suppliers
- Full P2P Process Automation: Req-to-PO /PO-to-Invoice
- Full S2P Process Integration: Upstream & Downstream
- Patented AI-based classification engine
Zycus Innovation - Guided Procurement System
Zycus’ next-generation Procure to Pay solutions specifically address the first-generation P2P adoption challenges.
We have introduced “Guided Buying” - a Procure to Pay innovation that closes the compliance blind spot for off-catalog requisitions, which account for 30% or more of all requisitions in a typical Procure-to-Pay deployment and as much as 50% or more of total spending - enabling both higher levels of buying and process compliance.
It acts as a GPS for P2P - a “Guided Procurement System”, guiding users while they make business purchases.
Integrating Zycus P2P with your ERP
While ERPs serve your business-needs well enough, when it comes to procurement, research has suggested investing in procurement-specific software yields better results.
As a pioneer in building a truly integrated source-to-pay suite of solutions, we have kept ease of integration with any ERP or third-party system as a key consideration during our product development.
Zycus Procure-to-Pay solution can integrate seamlessly with your ERPs to offer you a combined view of information and a cohesive central platform for all P2P operations.