PRINCETON, N.J., July 1, 2014 - With a team of more than 1000 sourcing professionals, about 45 sites and some 40K plus sourcing projects per year, The Forbes Global 2000 Company has a massive sourcing infrastructure. An initiative to streamline this setup and increase efficiency has led them to implement Zycus’ eSourcing, Contract Management and Spend Analysis solutions, replacing the previous mix of applications.
“Our sourcing processes are continuously improving and to support this we require technology solutions that can handle the complexity of our requirements and the scale of our operations.” says Chief Procurement Officer of the electronic components manufacturer. “Over the years, we have also realized that usability plays a major role in achieving higher technology adoption. Zycus was selected because the solutions are very comprehensive and were found to be very easy-to-use by the end-user group who tested the solutions during the due diligence process.”
Zycus was selected because the solutions are very comprehensive and were found to be very easy-to-use by the end-user group who tested the solutions during the due diligence process.
- Handle over 40,000 events globally, right from requisition-driven ‘quick quotes’ to complex events sometimes exceeding 200 suppliers participating bidding on over 3,000 items
- Collaborate on sourcing projects through one single platform, consolidating the activity across the six sourcing applications being used today
- Manage multi-lingual contracts globally with the ability to assign stakeholder based access control for enhanced security to confidential contracts
- Identify savings opportunities from up-to-date and accurately classified spend information
- Track commodity pricing and take advantage of favorable commodity market scenarios
“Zycus’ mission is to offer a complete procurement technology suite in which every solution meets best-of-breed standards for functional depth and breadth, flexibility and quality, yet is differentiated in terms of both ease of use and assiduous customer support and responsiveness.” says Aatish Dedhia, CEO, Zycus.“When experienced strategic sourcing organizations test our solutions in real-world competitive situations and choose to switch from their entrenched solution providers, we know we are achieving our goal of raising the bar on procurement performance.”
Manager- Public Relations, Zycus Inc.
Direct: 1 866 563 9219