PRINCETON, NJ, Jan 30th, 2017 – Zycus, a leading provider of source-to-pay procurement solutions in association with ISM will present a webinar titled ‘Supplier Centric Sourcing’ on January 31, 2017 at 11:30 AM ET.
Join Richard Waugh, VP Corporate Development - Zycus to know how Suppliers are the life-blood of the Sourcing organization – the source of not only critical products and services to keep the business running, but also of innovation, competitive differentiation, and supply chain efficiency. But while most Sourcing teams focus extensively on their own organization’s goals and objectives, requirements and processes; few devote as much effort to understanding the same pressures and drivers from the supplier’s point-of-view.
This webinar will take a supplier-centric view of the Sourcing function to better understand the supplier to maximize the value inherent in the relationship by examining:
- How do you become your supplier’s customer of choice?
- What is your value proposition to your suppliers?
- When and how can you allow for supplier differentiation and how can you create more value for both of you in the process?
- Not all suppliers are created equal – how can you segment and prioritize the supply base?
- How much do you really know about your suppliers? What should you know? Where do you need to look for potential risks and how to mitigate?
|Title||:||Supplier Centric Sourcing|
|Date||:||January 31, 2017|
|Time||:||11:30 AM -12:30 PM ET|
|Speakers||:||Richard Waugh, VP Corporate Development, Zycus|
|Attendance||:||On free registration, compliments of Zycus|
Manager- Marketing, Zycus Inc.