PRINCETON, NJ, Dec 6th, 2016 – Zycus, a leading provider of source-to-pay procurement solutions in association with Ardent Partners will present a webinar hosted by SIG titled ‘Sourcing & Procurement- Technology & Innovation Outlook’ on December 6th, 2016 at 11 AM ET.
Join Andrew Bartolini, Chief research officer, Ardent Partners, Matthew York, Research Analyst, Ardent Partners and Richard Waugh, VP Corporate Development, Zycus to know more about the Procurement Trends & Benchmarks and what this means for the future of Procurement.
Be a part of this session to:
- Gain a full view into the latest technology trends, including an analysis of the current state of technology adoption and the primary goals and objectives of a sourcing/procurement technology initiative.
- Learn how technology can support procurement and its “team captain,” the CPO, in the drive towards agility and innovation.
- Hear how recent technological innovations, like advanced analytics, integrated suites, and machine learning, are creating new opportunities for sourcing and procurement leaders to impact operations and performance.
- Understand the arc and impact of emerging solutions, like next-generation analytics and processing.
- Gain insights on the overall direction of the supply management technology market in 2017 and beyond.
|Title||:||Sourcing & Procurement- Technology & Innovation Outlook|
|Date||:||Thursday 8th December, 2016|
|Time||:||11:00 AM -12:00 PM ET|
|Speakers||:||Andrew Bartolini, Chief research officer, Ardent Partners|
Matthew York, Research Analyst, Ardent Partners
Richard Waugh, VP Corporate Development, Zycus
|Attendance||:||On free registration, compliments of Zycus|
Public Relations, Zycus Inc.
Direct: +1 866 563 9219