Over the years businesses have changed and so has the roles of different departments within them. Thus, businesses in 2018 are more than ever exposed to a myriad of complex issues revolving around cost savings, operational efficiency and obtaining a competitive edge through available data and human resources.
Hence, procurement function must realign itself with the organizational goals and transform from being a support function to a strategic one, which adds value to the organization and is not just a cost-center.
This e-Book presents articles from 8 leading industry thought leaders and procurement practitioners on the most sought-after question – What should be the role of Procurement in 2018?
- Developing Strategic Mindset is essentials for Procurement Teams
- The shift in procurement skills to drive a high performing team
- Unravel the power of spend analytics in procurement
- Stakeholder alignment for successful procurement savings
- New era of real-time procurement
- Collaborating better with second-tier suppliers