Principal and Global Procurement Advisory Practice Leader, The Hackett Group
VP, Corporate Development, Zycus Inc.
Now is the ideal time for organizations to consider how the enduring characteristics of the pandemic are impacting 2022 priorities for procurement. In an industry that's constantly shifting as it adapts to technological changes, setting the right priorities for the months to come is critical.
In this On-Demand webinar, you can hear from Chris Sawchuk, Principal Global Procurement Advisory Practice Leader, The Hackett Group, and Richard Waugh, VP of Corporate Development at Zycus, about the findings of the latest Procurement Key Issues Study(The Hackett Group) and how procurement organizations are preparing for disruptive scenarios that can drive breakthrough performance in 2022 and beyond!
Key Learnings from Session:
- Procurement Priorities for 2022
- Trends around Technology Strategy, Adoption and Value
- Gaining Competitive Advantage: Closing the Gap or Leapfrog
- AI's Most Promising Use Cases
- Digitization Deficit: Source-to-Contract & Procure-to-Pay