The Business Need for Strategic Sourcing Solution
What happens if your sourcing events are not managed well?
- Your business may miss out on the best suitable supplier.
- Your overall productivity and business efficiency may suffer on account of the very long sourcing cycle time.
- Your business may witness a plummet in cost savings.
With Zycus' robust strategic sourcing module, iSource™ ,you will not have to worry about these. Our eSourcing solution provides you with the ability to source both simple and complex categories with ease.
How We Help You
We start by listening to your needs.
We then configure and empower our eSourcing solution to meet your specific procurement objectives, so that you gain the power to influence business performance through:
- Sourcing cycles that are shorter by 5 - 15%
- Instant visibility into savings and event statistics
- Decisions that are fact-and market-driven
- Ability to handle large-scale sourcing projects with increased stakeholder participation
- Ability to handle simple, tactical and instant sourcing projects
- Agile supply chain with minimal risks of varied kinds
- Better collaboration and buy-in from users and quality controllers
- Faster ROI due to reduced training needs and better adoption
eSourcing Software Features
It helps you source better by providing:
- Drag-and-drop functionality for RFX creation
- 'Flexi Price-Builder’ to flip your pricing tables from Ms Excel into the module while drafting RFXs
- Mapping & export support for non-price decision factors
- Scalability for 10,000+ line items and 200+ suppliers in a single sourcing event
- Multi configuration settings in eAuction – Bid Display, Tie Prevention & Minimum Bid Decrement
- An in-built platform to identify key suppliers for negotiation and to register the savings achieved after every round of negotiation
- Interactive what-if evaluation and automated supplier ranking
- Approval workflow triggered for all events based on various business policies of an organization
- Ability to flip the pricing & non-pricing information along with attachments from the sourcing event into a contract
- ‘Quick Source’ to create RFXs on a single page for simple and instant sourcing activities