PRINCETON, N.J. 10th Jan, 2017 - Zycus, a world leader in Procurement Technology solutions across the Source-to-Pay cycle providing solutions to Fortune 500 companies globally, announced that it was positioned as a ‘Leader’ in the Buy-Side Contract Lifecycle Management in the report named ‘The Forrester Wave™: Contract Life-Cycle Management, Q3 2016.’ The report also cites Zycus as a ‘Strong Performer’ for Sell-Side CLM and All Contracts, mentioning that clients gave Zycus’ CLM solution “good marks for usability.”
Zycus was among the select companies that Forrester Inc. invited to participate in its research that undertook a 28-criteria evaluation of the CLM software providers, and identified the 14 most significant ones.
In the Buy-Side Contracts segment of the evaluation, Zycus’ top scores were for:
- Related Applications – Score 5/5
- Contract Types Supported – Score 5/5
- References (Usability, Implementation, Ongoing Support) – Score 4/5
- Financial Resources to Pursue Strategy – Score 5/5
Zycus’ CEO Aatish Dedhia mentions, “We believe our position as a Leader validates the core values we hold at Zycus. It is extremely gratifying to know that our customers are willing to share their experiences with Forrester. We strive to develop products in our suite that are no less than a best of breed software application. With increasing number of clients for our Contract Management solution, we hope to remain as one of the Leaders in this space.”
Zycus Contract Management Solution empowers organizations to meet specific procurement objectives, for gaining the power to influence business performance through:
- Accelerated contracting processes and enhanced compliance across multiple legal and government regulatory systems
- Enhanced stewardship, security and continuity around important contract documents
- Reduced maverick spending and reduced erosion of cost savings built into contracts
- Greater awareness of spend and risk management needs related to market conditions and contract expiry
Manager - Public Relations, Zycus Inc.
Direct: 1 866 563 9219