Zycus gives spend data visualization capabilities an edge with Flip-to-Chart
PRINCETON, NJ February 9, 2016 – Zycus, a global leader in source-to-pay procurement technology solutions, has significantly enhanced the visualization capabilities of iAnalyze, its spend analytics solution, with the latest release.
The tool now supports a number of advanced chart types which aid in performing a complex trend analysis with a few clicks and provide top-level insights to management at a glance.
The feature, which is called “Flip-to-Chart”, proves extremely beneficial for identifying spikes in the spend data which could be hidden signs of maverick spend.
Commodity managers get a glimpse of various metrics pertaining to their categories, and are able to navigate through the spend data in an intuitive manner with the help of these charts on the dashboards.
This provides advanced analytics and visualization capabilities required by commodity managers, procurement analysts, senior management and the organizational leadership team.
Key functionalities of “Flip-to-Chart”:
- A wide variety of chart types, like bar charts, column charts, pie charts, line charts, multi-series charts, bubble charts, pareto charts, etc., including automatic selection of the appropriate chart type based on the data selected.
- Options to design and play with the color schemes of the charts to align with the organization’s brand guidelines.
- Easy visual interpretation with spend data numbers rounded off. For example: $12,351,495.21 rounded off to $12M.
- Options to sort and filter spend data in order to narrow down the scope of the analysis according to the user’s requirements.
- Creation of powerful and interactive dashboards and the capability to export charts along with the tables to spreadsheets and other presentation formats.
“This feature will help customers harness the cleansed data provided by Zycus, combined with the power of the most sophisticated and advanced visualization engines available in the market today to derive insights through the deep industry knowledge that Zycus has of the procurement world,” explained Zycus CEO and founder Aatish Dedhia. “Zycus’ iAnalyze will continue to build on its own capabilities of combining visualization with procurement intelligence to give commodity managers that extra edge,” Dedhia adds.