Zycus has a packed agenda planned for its anticipated guest list of procurement executives and thought leaders from around the globe. Keynote and mainstage sessions will include:
- How CPOs can Think Like a Freak, by world famous Freakonomics co-author, blogger and podcaster Stephen J. Dubner.
- Evolution of the CPO – Beyond Cost Control – a panel discussion featuring procurement execs from Tate & Lyle and E&J Gallo Winery.
- A Futuristic Vision for Procure to Pay by Phil McDonald, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- The CPO Agenda – a panel discussion featuring representatives from The Hackett Group, Weir Group plc, TE Connectivity, General Electric and Emirates NBD.
- The CPO’s Place on the Board (Is it Time?) – by Dawn Tiura of SIG.
- What CPOs Need to Know About Cyber-Security - by Gartner’s Deborah Wilson.
Numerous breakout sessions will cover five interest tracks and include sessions such as Procurement in the Age of Big Data by Jason Busch of Spend Matters, Aligning Procurement with Finance, by Institute for Supply Management (ISM) CEO Thomas W. Derry, and State of Sourcing 2015: Survey Findings by Andrew Bartolini of Ardent Partners.
The evening of October 5 will feature Zycus’ Annual Awards presentation and signature fireworks party – a rousing night of fine food and drink, entertainment, and dancing. Awards will be given for:
- Enterprise Impact of the Year– for the team that has improved procurement processes and earned strong ROI through implementation of Zycus solutions and services.
- Ace Organization Adoption– for the best organization-wide adoption of procurement technology.
- High Performing Procurement Leader – for the individual who has demonstrated inspirational leadership and contributed to procurement success.
- Rising Procurement Hero Award– for the first-year Zycus customer that has realized ROI and cost savings in a minimum time frame.
- Strategic Partnership for Procurement Excellence– for an organization that has developed a strategic partnership with Zycus to achieve their procurement performance goals.
“Once again, we are pulling out all the stops to create a unique and superior learning and networking experience for our high-powered guest-list of procurement executives and thought leaders,” says Zycus CEO and founder Aatish Dedhia. “Every year we come out of HORIZON with fresh perspectives and insights about both challenges and cutting-edge process innovations taking place in procurement and supply management fields worldwide.”
HORIZON 2015 will be powered by a fully functional mobile/social app, enabling attendees to manage their time at the conference, record and publish impressions of event sessions to an activity feed, make new connections, capture new networking contacts efficiently, and so much more. There is still time to register for this landmark procurement event. For more event related details, visit http://horizon.zycus.com
Manager- Public Relations, Zycus Inc.
Direct: 1 866 563 9219