Princeton, NJ, November 19, 2015 - Zycus, a world leader among procurement technology solution providers across the Source-to-Pay cycle, is again sponsoring their popular CPO Connect event. It brings together leading procurement execs from the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond to meet, mingle and learn about the latest developments in procurement.
The event is scheduled on Tuesday, December 8, 2015 from 5:00 – 9:00 p.m. (PT) at ChinatownNorth Beach Campus of City College of San Francisco, 628 Washington Street, San Francisco, CA 94108.
Featured presenters are:
- Amy Fong – Senior Procurement Advisor at The Hackett Group
- Pamela Lowe – Indirect Procurement Manager at Jawbone
- Dawn Evans – CEO, Sourcing Industry Group
- Richard Waugh – Vice President Corporate Development at Zycus Inc.
The objectives of the discussion session are to:
- Offer deep insights on trending procurement topics.
- Share best practices and procure-to-pay performance benchmarks.
- Provide tangible solutions and practical applications.
- Empower guests to drive business performance.
Zycus’ Richard Waugh says, “Our objective with CPO Connect is to deliver a stimulating educational and professional networking experience in a relaxed, enjoyable setting outside of regular business hours.”
The evening begins with discussion session by the featured speakers followed by a gourmet cooking session under the direction of a professional chef, culminating with guests enjoying their own dinner creations with libations of their choice.
Attendance is limited to 25 guests, and reservations should be made as soon as possible. For registration, visit here.
Manager- Public Relations, Zycus Inc.
Direct: 1 866 563 9219