Procurement industry leaders to convene at Zycus Horizon 2013
Executives from AMD and Coca-Cola, among others, join industry analysts to discuss the future of procurement-driven business success
PRINCETON, N.J. – October 17, 2013 – The second annual Zycus procurement industry conference Horizon 2013 is set to convene from October 27-29 at The Westin Riverwalkin San Antonio, Texas. It will be a three-day rendezvous of 250-plus forward-looking procurement practitioners, leaders, industry experts and analysts.
In a world where corporations pursue procurement as a strategic function to increase business performance and to match up against the best in class in their particular industry, Horizon offers a chance for all procurement executives to define the road map for coming years. Structured as one event with four distinct experiences, HORIZON 2013 offers something for everyone in the procurement space-practitioners, analysts and journalists.
- Learn from 25+ sessions
- Share with 30 speakers and over 200 attendees
- Network with 100 companies from 20 different verticals
- Unwind at the world renowned Enchanted Springs Ranch
The keynote speaker for the event will be legendary NFL quarterback Archie Manning. The event will also feature well known industry analysts like ChristopherSawchuk of The Hackett Group,Duncan Jones of Forrester Research, Inc., Andrew Bartolini of Ardent Partners and analyst from Gartner, Inc. The event will also feature speaking sessions by leading companies like AMD, Carlson, Celgene,Coca-Cola, and SIG among others.
Agenda highlights include:
- General Sessions: This will include the keynote session by Archie Manning, presentation on the Zycus vision and other sessions on procurement’s strategic role in business.
- Symposium: Speaking sessions by Zycus customers will provide an insight into the benefits achieved through procurement technology solutions.
- Colloquium: Speaking sessions by leading industry analysts on best practices in procurement.
- Zycus University: Sessions where we will connect procurement technology with strategic imperatives.
- Zycus Procurement Excellence Awards: Customers will be honored for the business successes achieved with procurement solutions.
In addition to these sessions, attendees at Horizon 2013 will benefit from high-value networking opportunity in many ways. Staying true to the Texas-style theme, Horizon will present its attendees with an entertainment evening at the famous Enchanted Springs Ranch with interesting cultural activities lined up.
Procurement professionals from diverse organizations like AMD, Coca Cola, Cargill, Dollar General, Mosaic, Saudi Aramco, USAA, Visa, Weatherford etc. have confirmed their presence. AatishDedhia, CEO of Zycus, said, “We are delighted to host the second edition of Horizon 2013. We hope everyone attending this conference leaves with ideas that will remain with them as they go forth in driving their business and enterprise performance to greater heights.”