Horizon 2021 - Zycus recognizes the unsung heroes of procurement
New Jersey, 2 Nov, 2021: As the world and economy recover from the after-effects of the pandemic, 1800+ great minds of procurement and finance gathered at Zycus’ flagship event Horizon’s 15th edition to learn, share, network and unwind.
Zycus’ founder & CEO Aatish Dedhia used this platform to announce and celebrate the unsung heroes of the procurement world- the beacons of next-gen transformation, through Zycus Awards.
The award evaluation process involved an assessment of organizations and individuals based on both quantitative and qualitative measures, followed by a jury discussion to finalize the winner from amongst 5 shortlisted nominees in each category.
1. Melbourne Water, Victoria won the Ace Organization Award – recognizing their effective change management, timely implementation and value realization.
- Melbourne Water, owned by the Victorian Government manages the major water, sewerage and drainage networks across Greater Melbourne on behalf of the community.
2. Mondelez won the Enterprise Impact Award – recognizing organizations that have elevated the role of procurement in their firm, embodying Zycus’ core belief – ‘Procurement is meant for more’.
- Mondelez is a $26B American multinational company for confectionary, food and beverage that operates in approximately 160 countries.
3. Regeneron and Monash Health Victoria won the Leading through Innovation Award – recognizing them as beacons of change in the procurement industry.
- Regeneron is a leading biotechnology company with around 9k+ employees worldwide that invents life-transforming medicines for people with serious diseases.
- Monash Health is Victoria’s largest public health service provider with 18k+ employees and 40+ care locations serving the community.
4. SPIE won the Strategic Partnership Award – which recognizes the true sense of partnership where Zycus clients derive great value from Zycus technology, and Zycus on the other hand benefitted from their contribution towards building a better product roadmap.
- SPIE group is the European leader in multi-technical services, headquartered in France with operations in several countries, supports its clients throughout the entire life cycle of their investments, from design through to maintenance.
5. Remi Charachon from Air Liquide won the High Performing Leader Award – recognizing his leadership excellence, and extraordinary vision.
- At Air Liquide, Remi supervises all procurement activities across all business lines and geographies, for which a worldwide transformation has been launched in mid-2020.
6. Joshua Patterson from Curtiss-Wright won the Young Achiever Award – recognizing his agility and innovation.
- Josh is a supply chain professional with 12+ years of progressive experience in the sourcing services and process & technology space.
7. TCS won the Partner Award for the most customer-centric delivery.
- Tata Consultancy Services, popularly known as TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalization.
8. Allison Tatman from Home Depot won the Gift of Education contest and was awarded with SIG’s prestigious Certified Sourcing Professional (CSP) Scholarship.
All the award winners have showcased procurement’s ability to revive not just organizations, but the world economy as they heal and grow through the crisis.
In the backdrop of COVID pandemic, we have decided to donate the equivalent of the award amount on behalf of each winner towards UN Central Emergency Response Fund and in turn gift the charity certificate to the winners post Horizon.
Join Zycus in congratulating all the winners!
Zycus is the pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source-to-Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Click to Access Procument eBooks
Manager – Marketing, Zycus Inc. email@example.com