The growing uncertainty in recent times due the COVID-19 pandemic, has made it is essential for procurement organisations today to identify and effectively manage risk in the procurement function. This webinar aims to shine light on some ways to reduce risk, make your procurement cycle less vulnerable and help reap benefits of your procurement technology solution.
Join us with industry thought leader and subject matter expert on procurement fraud Mr. Colin Cram of Marc1 Ltd., and Mr. Nitish Chawla, Southeast Asia consultant at Zycus as they take you through some of the biggest risks your organisation is exposed to in today’s day and age.
Why do you need it?
- Hear from our thought leaders on the various types of risks your p2p cyle is exposed to
- Learn why such risks matter to your organisation
- Understand role of a stable technology platform to mitigate risks
- Types of Risks in Procurement: Including Procurement Fraud and why is it rampant in organizations today
- How organizations are affected by external risks such as vendor risk
- Role of Technology: How to make best use of a technology solution to manage and mitigate vendor risk in P2P processes
Experience Cognitive Procurement Software, Today!
Witness the automation & digitization of the source to pay process.