Robust risk management requires assessing and mitigating both external and internal risks. A structured approach to supplier risk management across the supplier sourcing cycle has multiple steps. These steps will help identify the best-suited KPIs for organisations. These KPIs can be further improved on the basis of the KPI creation guide that this eBook contains.
In this eBook you will find:
- The two major types of KPIs for supplier performance evaluation
- Factors that make a KPI efficient and a good measure of performance
- Components of a world-class KPI
- Best Practices to create KPIs with a step-by-step guide
- Best practices scorecard to evaluate your already existing KPIs