President, Global Risk Management Solutions (GRMS)
Supplier Risk Assessment Program Best Practices
Mitigating supplier risk is one of the biggest areas of concern for procurement professionals today. Gerard Smith, President of Global Risk Management Solutions, will share Supplier Risk Assessment Program best practices of companies around the world.
Topics which will be covered include:
- What is the difference between a Data Source and a Service?
- What are the most important risk components to include in a program?
- Is it possible to get real time alerts of changes in supplier risk status?
- How will I know if a supplier is getting into financial trouble?
- How can I ensure supplier Certificates of Insurance stay up to date and are compliant with your requirements?
- How can I track and validate supplier diversity status?
These and other topics will be covered to provide you the information you need to make wise decisions about mitigating supplier risk in your supply chain.