VP, Corporate Development, Zycus Inc.
Procurement’s Return on Compliance: What it Takes and What it’s Worth to Implement Compliant Procurement
Compliance is a stated objective for virtually every Procurement team, and the stakes were never higher. Procurement’s role after all, is to be the steward of corporate spending on purchases that consume 50-75% of revenues. The potential negatives of non-compliant spending or procurement practices on the company’s profitability and reputation are undeniable. But what about the upside of implementing compliant processes – how might a Return on Compliance (ROC) be calculated and what does it take to achieve Procurement’s ROC goals?
Access a recording of our recent webinar to get a concrete plan of action for strengthening procurement compliance in 2018.
- The Many Faces of Compliance – Spend, Process, Contract, Regulatory – to Name a Few
- How Compliant Is Your Organization? – Benchmarking with the Best-in-Class
- Charting the Course for Compliance – Best Practices for Implementing Compliant Procurement
- Compliant Change – the Role of Change Management in Changing Behavior
- The (Business) Case for Compliance – What is Your ROC (Return on Compliance)?