Principal Solutions Consultant, Zycus
Driving Supplier Collaborations in the Times of Social Distancing
Why do you need it now?
The recent turn of events has changed the way businesses are conducted today. Companies across the globe including South East Asia are looking to find alternate and efficient ways to adapt to these changing times – by adopting automated supplier collaboration / negotiation techniques to ensure continuity during social distancing, drive transparency, compliance and savings in their day to day vendor collaborations and negotiations.
Tune in to this webinar to find out the best ways to conduct vendor negotiations in these times of social distancing.
Why should you attend?
- Social distancing has forced new norms upon us which businesses are learning to incorporate
- With both suppliers and buyers working from home, there is greater requirement for transparency and automation
- There is a need to re-negotiate agreements in the current lock down situation
- There is a need to rationalize supplier base and seek new supply bases proactively
- From Tenders, RFP, RFI, Auctions, Supplier Prequalification, PO’s, to Invoices - we will cover how the entire collaboration can be conducted online with operational and prospective suppliers
- How to drive business as usual activities by conducting eSourcing in the times of social distancing
- Interactive Q&A session to discuss your ideas, concerns and queries