Supplier Management Software – Business Need
What happens when your suppliers are not managed well?
- You may end up losing your key suppliers, worse, to a competitor
- You may be unable to evaluate supplier performance due to lack of visibility
- You may end up spending more with non-compliant suppliers
- You might have de-normalized supplier data due to inaccurate, incomplete and obsolete supplier records
With Zycus' robust Supplier Management software modules, iPerform and iSupplier, we assure you this will not happen. We help you measure supplier performance collaboratively and store everything related to all your suppliers in a single place.
How Zycus’ Supplier Management Software Can Help You?
We start by listening to your needs.
We then empower our supplier management software to help you meet your procurement objectives, so you have greater business impact through:
- Strict control on regulatory compliance during supplier on-boarding process
- Increased stakeholder participation, transparency and credibility in performance metrics and management processes
- Reduced cycle time for supplier performance measurement
- Better identification of supplier-related risks and informed decision making
Supplier Management Software – Features
It helps you measure supplier performance and develop suppliers, thereby, reducing supply chain risk by:
Setting performance benchmarks and evaluating suppliers against them
Using easy drag-and-drop capability to create highly customized surveys for various categories
Collaborating with suppliers by creating Development Programs which can be accessed by suppliers from the supplier portal
Pulling out intelligence reports, dashboards and other analytics for comprehensive view and quick analysis of Supplier performance facilitating decision-making and risk-avoidance
Raising a SCAR (Supplier Corrective Action Request) against suppliers to address an issue, find corrective action as well as prevent similar issues in future
It helps you manage supplier on-boarding process and organize all the updated information related to suppliers in a single place by:
Checking for duplication and auto-normalizing the supplier data during supplier profile creation
Providing a self-service supplier portal for screening of potential suppliers
Ensuring that information is always updated by using document tracker, supplier alerts and audit trail, e.g. Insurance certificate, diversity certificate etc.
Automating approval workflows to implement data stewardship and security