2015 Pulse of Procurement Survey Now Open
PRINCETON, NJ – MARCH 12, 2015 – As part of its ongoing commitment to furthering procurement best practices, Zycus, the leading source-to-pay procurement solutions provider, will once again run its popular ‘Pulse of Procurement’ study in 2015.
The survey, which is now open and can be accessed here, will provide a detailed insight into the challenges and opportunities that lie in store for procurement teams over the coming year and will highlight the future direction of the function.
Respondents are encouraged to fill in the short survey and by doing so, will be granted a first look at the final report, which will detail the following topics:
- The focus areas driving leading procurement teams 2015.
- Where the function’s potential pain points lie.
- Analysis of exactly where procurement is spending its money.
- Updates on the perception of the procurement function by our peers within the business.
- Benchmarking figures on procurement maturity, compliance, technology integration and spend under management.
- Insight into how to leverage innovation within the procurement space.
“This is the fifth year we’ve run the Pulse of Procurement study. It’s fascinating to see how procurement priorities have changed over this time, it really highlights the maturation of the function.” Aatish Dedhia, CEO and Founder at Zycus said. “I would encourage everyone to take part the survey, as the more responses we receive, the more information and perspective we can provide to procurement professionals in our analysis” he said.
The survey is open to procurement professionals of all seniority levels and can be accessed here. All respondents who complete the survey will be entered to the draw to win prizes, including an iPad Mini, Amazon and Starbucks gift cards.
Zycus has been running its Pulse of Procurement study since 2011, previous years reports can be found here.