Elevate savings & mitigate risks by optimizing CLM
Zycus' Contract Management automation solution reduces maverick spend, optimizes operation and elevates the entire contracting experience while significantly shrinking cycle time & enhancing compliance.Set-up a custom demo with us to learn more
Three Steps to Better Contract Management with Zycus!
Execute Contracts Easily
Easy authoring, approval & tracking. Convenient metadata configuration & renewal management.
Reduce Cycle Time
Fast contract creation & reviews. Quick negotiations with real time app-based alerts & updates.
Increase Stakeholder Collaboration
Flexible workflows, high visibility, subject matter transperancy & enhanced user experience.
Zycus Contract Management Key Features
- Simplified contract drafting with user-friendly templates, clause libraries & external template support.
- Automated approvals & modification tracking with customized workflows.
- Quick insights, comparable version views with alerts/updates on mobile OR email.
- Faster contract execution and value added CLM experience.
- Customizable & dynamically integrated metadata.
- Powerful multi-parameter free-text search with 3-tier data confidentality.
- Contract utilization tracking milestones coupled with robust reporting capabilities & dynamic dashboards.
Zycus Contract Management is customized to ease your contracting experience by reducing overall cycle time & saving approximately $36.44 per document.
Cut maverick spends & preserve in-contract savings with alerts on off-contract spends.
Exercise data confidentatlity with unique & secure user signatures & enforced goals by legal team.
Create awareness related to market conditions & contract expiry. Be proactive on regulatory risks.
Want one solution for enterprise-wide contracting?
Harness the power of AI-driven contract lifecycle management for
your buying, selling, partnering or hiring contracts.
- Reduces contract creation and negotiation cycle time
- Improves contract utilization
- Increases stakeholder collaboration
- Adheres to regulatory requirements
- Decreases maverick spend
- Increases savings by maintaining contract compliance