PRINCETON, N.J. February 22, 2011 - Market visibility for key commodities has become a pre-requisite for successful sourcing strategies as it helps mitigate risk and enables accurate planning and budgeting and organizations are always on the lookout for ways to track their cost drivers against valid and substantial market information. On February 24, 2011, Zycus – a global spend management suite provider, in collaboration with CPO Agenda will host an interactive online webinar to discuss how market visibility as a part of spend management, can provide an extra edge to procurement organizations.
Primary speakers for the webinar will be Pierre Mitchell, Senior Director, Research and Advisory at The Hackett Group; Eric Walsworth, Senior Procurement Finance Consultant at Reed Elsevier and Anurag Dixit, Vice President of Marketing at Zycus. The webinar will focus on how the key commodities linked to the organizational spend can be monitored more effectively resulting in lower risk and higher savings. The key points of the discussion will be:
- Combining market dynamics to your spend data can help you achieve higher savings
- How market information can help in effective supplier negotiations
- Minimizing information disparity between the buyer and the supplier
- How to manage commodity volatility more effectively
- Register to view this free webcast, courtesy of Zycus.
Manager - Public Relations & Analyst Relations, Zycus Inc.
Direct: 1 866 563 9219