- 1100+ companies from 65+ countries
- 30+ speakers, across 20+ sessions over 3 days
- Aatish Dedhia, Founder & CEO, Zycus launches Merlin for eProc and Book on Cognitive Procurement for the community
- Delegates spend 3000+ hours at Merlin Experience Centre: Real time hands-on AI sandbox during Horizon
- SIG & Zycus launch AI Council
New Jersey 25 Oct, 2021: After an uphill year for procurement, as the industry continues to recover from the disruptions and shocks caused by the pandemic, procurement and finance leaders from across the world convened at Zycus’ flagship event Horizon’s 15th edition - to discuss their journeys, to share stories of transformation, growth and resilience, and most importantly, to start conversations around how the industry needs to transform, evolve and operate in this new normal.
The event saw massive participation from across the globe with 1800+ participants from 65+ countries representing 1100+ companies.
Zycus Horizon - 2021 Highlights
The agenda focused on AI led digital transformation as an enabler of the ‘Next frontier’ for procurement, over 20 sessions and 15 interactive workshops & demos:
- Keynotes and breakout sessions featuring leaders from global brands like Heineken, USAA, Crown Resorts, Mondelez, Danone and many others
- Expert panels & industry overviews from leading analysts like Gartner, Forrester & The Hackett Group, etc.
- Case presentations featuring real transformation stories from Zycus’ distinguished pool of global customers like Air Liquide, Brother International, Curtiss-Wright, The State of Victoria amongst others.
- Global sponsoring associates including Changemaker – Infosys, Leader – AWS & Velocity Procurement, Champion – Beltrees, Patron - Beeline
- Zycus leadership featured new product innovations, surprising AI launches, including a must-read book ‘Why the Time for Cognitive Procurement Is Now’, and the ‘AI Council’ which is a cohort of 15 CPOs/CIOs/CFOs coming together to ideate & brainstorm AI-led use cases to solve complex business problems and contribute to the community.
Other notable highlights of the event included the exclusive Merlin Experience Center – which offered audiences a first-hand experience to interact with Zycus’ AI suite, ‘Birds of a Feather’ – a roundtable networking opportunity for like-minded leaders, and an enthralling performance from famous mentalist and illusionist Wayne Hoffman. The event delighted audiences worldwide and received a resonating positive response from attendees.
The Zycus leadership also used this platform to announce the winners of Zycus Awards and the winner of SIG's Certified Sourcing Professional (CSP) Scholarship.
- Melbourne Water – The State of Victoria was awarded the Ace Organization Award – recognizing their effective change management, timely implementation and value realization.
- Mondelez was awarded The Enterprise Impact Award – recognizing organizations that have elevated the role of procurement in their firm, embodying Zycus’ core belief - ‘Procurement is meant for more’.
- Regeneron and Monash Health Victoria were awarded the Leading through Innovation Award – recognizing them as beacons of change in the procurement industry.
- SPIE was awarded - The Strategic Partnership Award – that recognizes the true sense of partnership where Zycus clients derive great value from Zycus technology, and Zycus on the other hand benefitted from their contribution towards building a better product roadmap.
- Remi Charachon from Air Liquide was awarded The High Performing Leader Award – recognizing his leadership excellence, and extraordinary vision.
- Joshua Patterson from Curtiss-Wright was awarded The Young Achiever Award – recognizing his agility and innovation.
- TCS was awarded the Partner Award for the most customer-centric delivery.
- Allison Tatman from Home Depot won the Gift of Education Contest and was awarded with SIG's prestigious Certified Sourcing Professional (CSP) Scholarship.
Zycus is the pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source-to-Pay integrated suite.
Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore.
Senior Executive - Marketing, Zycus Inc.