While there is no doubt about the many benefits implementing a Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) solution brings, quantifying its returns is the tricky part. This whitepaper presents six methods of determining CLM’s Return on Investment (ROI) for your organization. For most companies, summing up the values generated in over three of these methods, as applicable, yields the closest ROI estimate.
Zycus iContract enterprise CLM’s ROI is determined based on the following parameters
- Reduction in legal employee costs
- Prevention of financial losses
- Reduction in sales operation costs
- Management of renewable contracts
- Penalty avoidance and/or recapture
- Identification of consolidation opportunities