Managing the People & Technology Change Requirements for Procurement 4.0
“Change is inevitable – except from vending machines” –Robert C Gallagher. We are all aware of the inevitability of change, but technological advancements change the nature of change itself. This statement stands true for all technological disruptions, but it applies most in the case of Artificial Intelligence. This means we need to study the implications this change will have on all elements of a process, but most of all we need to focus on how it will affect people. Implementing change in the world of Industry 4.0 depends first on getting employees to embrace the changes. That process starts by developing “change champions” who are ready to embrace innovation and can influence others in their networks to adopt transformation.
In this webinar, a panel of industry practitioners and experts will identify and discuss on the new elements for managing the people and technology change requirements for the new digital age.
- Is your existing procurement technology ready?
- How is Procurement 4.0 impacting internal and external stakeholders?
- What are the major procurement challenges faced by global procurement and supply chain leaders?
- What are the key procurement trends?
- How to prepare for A.I. in procurement?