Zycus' Horizon 2023 – In Focus: Sustainable Performance
Zycus, the pioneer of cognitive procurement technology solutions, is thrilled to announce its flagship virtual conference, Horizon 2023: Sustainable Performance. The event will bring together industry experts, practitioners and thought leaders from around the world to discuss the latest trends and best practices in procurement, legal and accounts payable, focusing on sustainable business performance.
The conference will feature engaging 25+ keynote sessions, panel discussions, fireside chats and interactive workshops on a range of topics, including AI, source-to-pay, risk mitigation, supplier diversity, ESG, cost savings and digital transformation. Attendees will also have the opportunity to connect with peers and industry experts, share their experiences, and gain new insights into how to build a more sustainable and resilient supply chain.
What's in store -
- Panel discussion on ‘Pervasive Adoption’ with Procurement AI Council members Delta Air Lines, Fannie Mae, and co-founder, SIG.
- The Procurement AI Council is a Zycus-SIG collective comprising of CXOs from leading global organizations representing more than US$500bn in revenue.
- Procurement transformation & success stories: Listen to case studies from some of the most progressive organizations, including Hapag-Lloyd and DRB-HICOM.
- A ‘Superwomen on Scope 3’ discussion with panelists from Heineken, Dow Chemical, and La-Z-Boy
- Expert Track segments which provide deep dive analyses from practitioners & experts from around the world
- Insightful analyst presentations by Gartner, Forrester Research, and The Hackett Group
- 20-Minute Crash Courses taught by thought leaders from ISM, World Commerce & Contracting, IOFM, Ernst & Young, and Accenture
- New product innovations: Tune in for some exciting developments to be announced by the Founder & CEO of Zycus, Aatish Dedhia, in his address to the attendees
- Cognitive Procurement Specialization Program: Witness the launch of the first-ever educational course on ‘AI in Procurement’ with SIG University to elevate the skills of procurement professionals.
- Experience the potential of AI in procurement with the completely virtual sandbox for Merlin AI.
- Live Product Demonstrations: See the latest technology in action covering a wide variety of topics like source-to-pay, AI, contract lifecycle management, eSignatures, and customized apps for unique needs.
- Contests & Raffles: Chime in & contribute your ideas in timed contests to win exciting prizes. Enter raffles for the chance to receive ‘The Ultimate Gift in Sourcing & Procurement Education.’
- Fun-filled Extravaganza: Enjoy unique entertainment act, network with your peers and participate in exciting contests & fun activities.
Check out the complete agenda here.
"Horizon 2023 is an incredible opportunity for procurement, legal and accounts payable professionals to learn from leading experts, network with peers, and gain valuable insights into how to drive sustainable procurement practices. We are committed to helping organizations build a more sustainable future, and we believe that Horizon 2023 is a critical part of that effort," said Aatish Dedhia, CEO of Zycus.
The conference will take place online from March 14-16, and free registration is still open. 2000+ of your peers have already registered! What are you waiting for? Visit the Horizon 2023 website and confirm your attendance!
If you are a French resident, we have an exciting announcement! Head here to know more!
We’re proud to be sponsored by -
- Global Changemakers
- Regional Leader
- Tech Champion
We’re also proud to be associated with our Education Partner, SIG, and our Knowledge Partners, ISM and IOFM.
Zycus is the pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades.
Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP (Accounts Payable) officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore.
Senior Executive - Marketing, Zycus inc.