[ISM Webinar] The State of Strategic Sourcing: Connecting the Dots
Ardent Partners’ new research report, “The State of Strategic Sourcing: Connecting the Dots”, incorporates the strategic sourcing experiences and insights of more than 270 Chief Procurement Officers and other procurement leaders.
In this upcoming webinar on the report, Ardent’s Chief Research Officer, Andrew Bartolini and Zachary Bolt, Director, Solutions Consulting, Zycus Inc. will provide a broad overview of the state of strategic sourcing, including the pressures, challenges, and goals that many procurement teams have vis-à-vis their strategic sourcing programs and how Best-in-Class organizations “connect the dots” across their processes, capabilities, and technologies to drive superior performance.
Attendees of this webinar will:
- Understand the state of strategic sourcing in 2014, including how procurement teams are challenged and motivated to perform better
- See how strategic sourcing tenets – from Spend Analysis and eSourcing to Contract Management and Supplier Performance Management – intersect and drive procurement performance
- Learn what processes, capabilities, and technology enablers that Best-in-Class procurement teams have in place to outperform the competition
- Gain recommendations for how procurement teams can improve their strategic sourcing programs and initiatives
- Andrew Bartolini, Chief Research Officer, Ardent Partners
- Zachary Bolt, Director, Solutions Consulting, Zycus Inc.
Click on the button below to access the webinar-[ISM Webinar] The State of Strategic Sourcing: Connecting the Dots.
Related Posts By Category
MOST POPULAR POSTS
Sorry. No data so far.