UPCOMING WEBINAR – Sourcing &Procurement – Technology & Innovation Outlook
If you look at a Rugby game, you will find the most skilled players are those who can read the playing field, position themselves so as to positively impact the state of play, execute and re position themselves. The players need to improvise to overcome challenges in order to be successful individually and collectively. Business leaders need to be as agile to overcome business challenges and remain active in the long run. In procurement the true leaders are those who can be responsive to the present opportunities and are yet futuristic.
Building on Ardent partner’s extensive repository of sourcing and procurement automation research, data, and expertise, this webinar will help attendees understand the impact of today’s progressive solutions on all relevant processes, including strategic sourcing, procurement/P2P, and supplier management, and how they can unlock greater strategic value. It will utilize Ardent Partners’ latest market research data and the expertise of its analyst team to help Chief Procurement Officers (“CPOs”) and other procurement and sourcing leaders understand the latest technology trends and innovations and ultimately identify the best-fit solutions for their requirements and budgets. This webinar will be of particular interest to any procurement or supply management leader looking to make a near-term technology investment.
- Gain a full view into the latest technology trends, including an analysis of the current state of technology adoption and the primary goals and objectives of a sourcing/procurement technology initiative.
- Learn how technology can support procurement and its “team captain,” the CPO, in the drive towards agility and innovation.
- Hear how recent technological innovations, like advanced analytics, integrated suites, and machine learning, are creating new opportunities for sourcing and procurement leaders to impact operations and performance.
- Understand the arc and impact of emerging solutions, like next-generation analytics and processing
- Gain insights on the overall direction of the supply management technology market in 2017 and beyond.
Speakers – Andrew Bartolini, Chief Research officer, Ardent Partners, Matthew York, Research Analyst, Ardent Partners, Richard Waugh, VP Corporate Development , Zycus
Date & Time – 8th December 2016, 11am EST