[Upcoming Webinar] Procurement’s Perfect Storm: Talent Management
Today’s procurement workforce and talent pool is likely to be substantially different than when you first started leading others. With five generations in the workforce, global growth, and constantly changing technology; the need to recruit, develop and retain tomorrow’s leaders is more crucial than ever.
As if these challenges weren’t enough, the current demographics, need for new skill-sets to handle risk/complexity, global outsourcing and insufficient supply of new, broadly trained, articulate practitioners are sounding a warning for all of business. A “perfect storm” lies ahead for both recruitment and retention of procurement leaders, and only the prepared will be able to navigate the turbulence.
This Webinar Event Includes 1 CEH Certificate that will be provided 24 hours after the conclusion.
Attend this upcoming webinar to discuss:
- Realities of looking ahead at the required skills for developing future procurement leaders
- Need for new skill-sets to handle risk/complexity & global outsourcing
- Closing the gap with a talent development plan and a recruiting strategy
- Challenges and successful tips for your strategy to “build the bench”
- Live Q&A session with Donald Klock
Title: Procurement’s Perfect Storm: Talent Management
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Time: 11:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Duration: 1 hour
Related Posts By Category
MOST POPULAR POSTS
Sorry. No data so far.