Unraveling the Procure-to-Pay Key Performance Metrics for 2015
While P2P automation technology has been around for almost two decades now, very few standard approaches, processes and/or clear best-in-class performance benchmarks have emerged.
Zycus recently conducted a P2P benchmark study where-in 450+ procurement organizations participated. The study focused on the key performance indicators impacting Next Generation P2P efficiency…
The results of the Benchmarking Report paint a picture of the progress enterprise procurement organizations worldwide have made to date with:
- Creating actionable visibility around indirect spending
- Placing indirect spend categories under management
- Identifying and contracting with preferred vendors
The report paints a comprehensive picture of the Current P2P Landscape and covers over a dozen Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for Indirect Spending, P2P process accuracy, governance & controls, speed and cost efficiency as well as enterprise adoption, use and ratings for P2P technology solutions and a comprehensive picture of the Current P2P Landscape.
This report was discussed at length in a recent Zycus webinar by Marianna Danchisko, Director Global Procure to Pay, Celgene Corporation, Scott Fitzgerald, Director of Procurement, The MENTOR Network and Richard Waugh, VP Corporate Development, Zycus.
- The key performance metrics for P2P benchmarks and what it means for procurement organizations in 2015
- Where your procurement organization fits into the global competitive landscape for performance on indirect spend management and procure-to-pay efficiency and effectiveness.
- The key tactics that boost P2P system adoption
Click on the button below to access the webinar