Putting the Supplier at the Heart of ProcurementMay 29, 2013
What is the Pulse Rate of Procurement in Asia?May 31, 2013
Horizon 2012 was witnessed by over 200+ attendees from 100+ companies.
“Excellent execution”, “Like the concept. Hope you do it again next year.”, “Very good conference”, “Excellent program, well managed and coordinated.”
are some of the phrases the attendees used to describe their experience at Horizon 2012.
In 2013 we strive to take this experience to the next level. Horizon 2013 will be a three-day conclave of 350-plus forward-looking procurement executives, industry experts and analysts who will define the road map for procurement performance and innovation for business enterprises across the globe.The event will be held at The Westin Riverwalk in San Antonio from October 27th – 29th.
So why should you attend Horizon 2013? Here are some reasons that we think will make it difficult for you to miss out on the event.
- Horizon 2013 is proud to announce legendary NFL Quarterback and one of America’s greatest footballers, Archie Manning as its keynote speaker.
- Walk the picturesque network of walkways along the banks of San Antonio River.
- Elevate your senses as you are welcomed to The Westin Riverwalk. Your place to relax, relive and experience renewal
- Receive expertise and advice from world-leading procurement and supply management analysts and experts
- Hear about innovation from 30+ speakers for optimizing procurement’s use of technology and intelligence in support of business performance objectives
- Network with peers, procurement technology developers & thought leaders from 150+ companies to gain awareness on the ever-changing process & technology landscape
- Benchmark performance and process with other companies and learn how leading teams address universal procurement challenges.
Registrations are now open for Horizon 2013. Avail the early bird discount (before June 30)and save $900. Click here to register.
Hope to see you at Horizon 2013!!