[ProcureCon Webinar] Skills for the Modern Procurement Professional
Take a look at job postings for procurement positions these days – you are expected to be not only a skilled negotiator, but also be equally adept with both “harder” highly technical skills and “softer” engagement capabilities.
Attendees of this webinar will:
- Gain an overview of the critical skills and competencies that drive procurement operations and enable procurement professionals to thrive in their positions
- Understand how leading CPOs evaluate their staffs and rated their capabilities across these key areas
- Learn how to improve their procurement skills and accelerate their careers
- Andrew Bartolini, Chief Research Officer, Ardent Partners
- Tina Trueba, Executive Director, Global Strategic Sourcing, Celgene
- Richard Waugh, VP Corporate Development, Zycus Inc.
Date & Time – July 24, 2014; Thu – 2pm ET
Click on the button below to watch the webinar to understand the critical skills demanded for the next generation of procurement leaders.
Related Posts By Category
MOST POPULAR POSTS
Sorry. No data so far.