[ProcureCon Webinar] Skills for the Modern Procurement Professional
Take a look at job postings for procurement positions these days – you are expected to be not only a skilled negotiator, but also be equally adept with both “harder” highly technical skills and “softer” engagement capabilities.
Attendees of this webinar will:
- Gain an overview of the critical skills and competencies that drive procurement operations and enable procurement professionals to thrive in their positions
- Understand how leading CPOs evaluate their staffs and rated their capabilities across these key areas
- Learn how to improve their procurement skills and accelerate their careers
- Andrew Bartolini, Chief Research Officer, Ardent Partners
- Tina Trueba, Executive Director, Global Strategic Sourcing, Celgene
- Richard Waugh, VP Corporate Development, Zycus Inc.
Date & Time – July 24, 2014; Thu – 2pm ET
Click on the button below to watch the webinar to understand the critical skills demanded for the next generation of procurement leaders.