An Australian Financial Services Company Transforms its S2P Processes with Zycus
The case explains the Australian financial services company's procurement challenges and how they achieved greater visibility into spending data, reduced sourcing cycle time, increased compliance with suppliers, and effectively maintained contract repositories using Zycus' suite of products.
- Spend visibility across all modules
- Reduced maverick spending
- Established standardized framework
- Reduced sourcing cycle time
- Ensured better relations with suppliers
The case further highlights Zycus' edge that helped the company drive towards establishing a 'Procurement Center of Excellence' and the activities that are currently being carried out to help the company build a resilient procurement process.