Zycus’ next-generation Procure to Pay solutions specifically address the first-generation P2P adoption challenges.
We have introduced “Guided Buying” - a Procure to Pay innovation that closes the compliance blind spot for off-catalog requisitions, which account for 30% or more of all requisitions in a typical Procure-to-Pay deployment and as much as 50% or more of total spending - enabling both higher levels of buying and process compliance.
It acts as a GPS for P2P - a “Guided Procurement System”, guiding users while they make business purchases. Furthermore, our solution makes P2P adoption easier by:
- Providing ease-of-use through “Amazon-like” shopping and “Google-type” search functionality
- Steering users to right category or suppliers with compliant “Guided” buying
- Providing total spend coverage of catalog and non-catalog goods and services purchased
- Automating full P2P Process with requisition-to-PO / PO-to-invoice for “touchless” and “paperless” transactions
- Automatically classifying purchases for line-item spend visibility